What a delicious dump cake! The blend of the lemon, blueberries, pineapple, and walnut is wonderful!
Super easy and really good. I’ve made this using blueberries mixed berries and a can of cherry pie mix. Each one was met with enthusiasm from my family and quickly devoured.
Once you make this Easy Blueberry Dump Cake recipe, you’ll understand why it’s called the most delicious Blueberry Dump Cake ever!
Weight Watchers Blueberry Dump Cake recipe
Makes 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups pineapples, crushed
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2-1 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package yellow lemon cake mix
- Pour the pineapple and berries into a 13×9-inch pan.
- “Dump” the cake mix (sprinkle) over the berries and pineapple. Melt the stick of butter.
- Pour over the cake mix.
- Sprinkle the nuts over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 50 minutes, depending on oven, until bubbly.
WW POINTS per serving: 7
Nutritional information per serving: 311 calories, 16g fat, 1.7g fiber