Ingredients and Directions
- Mix and let sit for 15 minutes:
3 1/2 c. warm water
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
6 T. yeast (4 1/2 Saf-Instant)
- Then add:
1 T. salt
10 1/2 c. flour
- Mix together for 10 minutes, then sit for 10 minutes.
- Oil cupboard (don’t use flour), dump out dough. Divide in half.
- Press one half out into rectangle. Spread with ¼ c. melted butter and then with cinnamon-sugar mixture. 6. Roll up tight, but not too tight.
- Divide into 12 rolls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Repeat with other half of dough. Let rise.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 400.
1 c. sugar
1 T. cinnamon
1 cube butter
2 dashes salt
2 t. vanilla
6 c. powdered sugar