This recipe is for all brownie lovers! Dress up your brownies with these delicious mounds brownies. They are great for any occasion.
These Mounds Brownies taste just like the candy bar. Start with a boxed brownie mix and end with a can of frosting, but the middle is totally homemade.
I have made these several times. I followed the recipe exactly and they come out perfect. Simple Easy Delicious
Occasionally I add pecans to the brownie mix.
- 1 Family Size (9×13) pan of brownies, prepared
- 5 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 14 oz Can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 ½ Cups powdered sugar
- 1 Can of chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownies and let cool completely.
- In the bowl of your mixer combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and powdered sugar until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread coconut mixture over brownies.
- The place can of frosting in the microwave for 10 seconds (please be sure to remove foil liner and lid) until pourable.
- Pour frosting over the coconut mixture. Let cool and set up.