Baked Shrimp with a simple Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – this recipe couldn’t get any easier and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get perfectly tender baked shrimp covered in a rich sauce that’s perfect for sopping up with fresh crusty bread. Plus you can’t beat the quick bake time here! Today we’ll be doing a real simple baked shrimp dish. This lemon garlic butter baked shrimp is infused with flavors of fresh garlic, parsley and lemon zest and topped with butter-drenched panko and Parmesan bread crumbs. I found myself actually looking forward to this blog post when I woke up this morning. This just might be a very fun project! It’s nice to carve out some time for myself each day. We’ll see if it lasts.
Shrimp is very delicious, no matter how you prepare it will still taste good right! What’s better than lemon to cook fish? Lemon butter! This lemon butter baked shrimp is breathtaking! Check it out!
Since we’re rarely home for Christmas, we don’t have a traditional Christmas Eve meal. I wanted to have something special that didn’t require hours in the kitchen. We both love shrimp but almost always grill it. Grilling and Omaha winters don’t mix. I did a quick search and found this recipe. I read it several times and read the reviews. Although it almost seemed too simple and easy, I was sold. Well simple or easy would not be the first word I would use to describe this recipe, delicious would be!
- 1 lb of cleaned, peeled and deveined raw shrimp.
- 8 tbsps of melted butter.
- 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- 1 packet of good seasons Italian all-natural seasoning.
- 1 ½ lemon sliced into circles.
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley leaves.
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Pour the mixture of the melted butter and minced garlic in a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish.
- Place the lemon slices over the butter then top with a layer of the shrimp.
- Season with the Italian seasoning and sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top.
- In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 15 minutes.