I do not know about you folks, but I love a good cookie bar recipe. Especially when I need to take a dish to pass to a church potluck or other event. Cookie bars can be cut as big or small as you would like them to be and are great for feeding hungry crowds of people.
These chocolate chip butter bars are seriously the cat’s meow. They are chock full of chocolate chip morsels and scrumptious flavor bursts. There is no way you can stop after only having one cookie bar.
I am like the Energizer Bunny of dessert, I just keep eating and eating and eating… One great thing about these chocolate chip cookie bars is that they are super easy to make. There really is not any fancy footwork that needs to be done when throwing a batch of these babies together.
You simply mix your ingredients together in a bowl, dump them into a greased baking pan, and toss ’em into the oven. Voila!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 stick of butter.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 yellow cake mix.
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 pan.
- Melt the butter then whisk it with eggs until combined. Add in the cake mix and stir well.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix all together.
- Bake for 20 minutes, if you choose smaller pans bake for 25 to 28 minutes.
- Easy, peasy and lazy! This cookie bars are very simple, it doesn’t take time to prepare or to bake, and it tastes really good! Give it a shot, it’s worth it!