Cherry cheesecake egg rolls are amazing!! Made in your air fryer or in oil you just need 3 ingredients to make our dessert egg rolls. So easy and the best cheesecake treat.
These remind me of the OLD McDonalds pies we used to get as kids.. if a cherry pie from McDonald’s married a cheesecake and had a baby it would have these. I’m telling you, trying these out at home while I was alone was NOT a good idea.
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 8 egg roll wrappers mine were 6″x6″
- oil for frying
- In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese, lemon rind, sugar and lemon juice until well mixed. Spoon into a Ziploc baggie. Cut off the corner of the bag.
- Lay out your egg roll wrappers with one of the corners pointing towards you and pipe a line of cheese mixture across the wrapper. Add approx. 10 cherries on top of the cheese mixture
- Using water, wet the edges of the wrapper and roll up tightly ensuring the edges are sealed well. Let the rolls sit about 3-4 minutes allowing the water to dry and create a good seal.
- Preheat oil to about 350 degrees and fry in small batches until brown and crispy (about 5-6 minutes). Serve warm.