- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 2-8oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup real butter not margarine)
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll and press 1 can crescent rolls into the bottom of your baking dish press the seams together.
- In a separate bowl blend the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla spread over top of the dough.
- Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and place on top of the cream cheese mixture pressing seams together again.
- Melt butter and pour over the top layer of crescents.
- Mix the reaming 1/2 cup of sugar & cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture generously over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until bubbly and bottom crust is slightly brown.
So easy and delicious! Cool, slice and enjoy!